It has been a fun filled weekend. On Friday, we headed up to Island Park for the annual Hill Family Reunion. We stayed in a cabin with my parents and my sister and her family. The weather was rainy, cold and even snowy. The best day was yesterday, which is pretty typical. We had so much fun and we ate some of the yummiest food. The boys were so good and they had a fun time. The only part they didn't like was the weather. They got cold and kind of miserable. The girls had fun in the hot tub with Matt and their cousins. They loved making Smores and Kayla even roasted a marshmallow by herself. All in all it was a really fun and relaxing weekend spent with family.
Yesterday was Paige's 8th birthday. She woke up with a stomach bug. I thought she was feeling better until we drove home. She got really carsick. After we got home, she slept for a couple of hours and woke up totally recovered. We had pizza for dinner as per her request. Then my mom, dad, sister and nieces came over for cupcakes and ice cream and presents. She got alot of fun summer clothes, a CTR ring and a scooter. After the party, we took all the kids over to the Nature Park and fed the ducks. Paige really wanted to go fishing, so that is where we took her. She caught 2 perch and 2 lake trout. The boys loved feeding the ducks and I have a feeling we will be spending alot of time at the Nature Park this summer. She had a fun day and I can't believe she is 8 years old. She is such a joy to have in our home and she is such a wonderful helper. She is looking forward to Saturday, when she will be baptized. It will be a fun and busy week, but we are really excited for the weekend. We love you Paige and are proud to have you for a daughter and are proud of the choices you have made.

1 comment:
Happy Birthday Paige, I am glad it was fun. I wish I could be there on Saturday but I will be thinking of you.
Post a Comment