Wednesday, December 5, 2012
Thanksgiving
This year we were able to head down to Utah and spend a few days with Matt's family. Thanksgiving day there was only us, Matt's parents and his sister Angela's family. It was really nice and fun to see all of them. We were able to go to the new James Bond movie "Skyfall" with Matt's brother Shaun and his wife. It was fun. The kids loved all of the cousin time and the fun sleepovers. I was also able to do some Black Friday shopping and I got most everything I wanted and I didn't even go out until 9 a.m. All in all it was a really fun weekend. The weather was gorgeous in Utah too, that is why the kids have bare feet in the picture.
The boys were so funny. They were into playing games on the Kindle with their cousin Noah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That was so fun, I am going to email you a cute pic of the boys and Noah.
Post a Comment