Friday, March 16, 2012
A Visit from the Tooth Fairy
A couple of weeks ago Kayla said she had something stuck behind her tooth. So I took a look and lo and behold it is her permanent tooth coming in. We told her she needed to keep wiggling the baby tooth so it could come out. After over a week of her wiggling and Matt using every trick in the book, the tooth wouldn't budge. So I took her to the dentist to get the baby tooth pulled. After the dentist pulled the tooth, he said there was no way that tooth was coming out anytime soon. The root was still pretty established on the tooth. Kayla was so excited for the tooth fairy to come. And come she did. She got $2 for her very first visit and she also got a bonus $1 from Grandpa Ricks. She was thrilled.
(This isn't a very good picture, but I forgot to take another one after the numbness wore done.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment