Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Paige's Room Re-do

It has been a long time coming, but Paige finally got her room redone. The walls had texture on them from the 1970's, really thick and brutal if you even bump into it. So Matt decided the best way to tackle this project was to complete rip the sheet rock out and put all new in. It took several weeks, but she is finally moved back in and loving it. We still are working on wall decorations and the trim work, but at least it is functional.
Life is just flying by lately. There is not enough time to get all the things done that I want to do. I have been doing some serious organizing and cleaning out. I have been in the mood, so I thought I better take advantage of it. The boys are crazy and keeping each other entertained. I think that is one of the best parts of having multiples. They always have someone to play with. For me that is nice, because I am actually finding time to get some projects done. The list goes on and on, but I am working at checking items off.
Paige and Brock

1 comment:

Angela said...

love the room, it looks so great and bright.