Thursday, June 2, 2011

Paige's Birthday


Tuesday was Paige's 9th birthday. I can't believe she is 9. She is such a wonderful daughter and she is so good to help out and she is good older sister. She is an excellent student and we are so lucky to have her in our home.

She had a fun day. I took her and Kayla to the summer matinee of "Ramona and Beezus." It was a really cute show. Then when we got home I had to put together her cake. She chose to have a butterfly cake. Then she wanted spaghetti for dinner. We ate when Matt got home and then we did presents and had cake and ice cream.

She got 3 different sets of legos, a log cabin, a dream house, and a Prince of Persia castle. She asked for legos and that is what she got. She also got some clothes and lots of earrings. It was a really fun day and she had a lot of fun.






No comments: