What a weekend. It has snowed, snowed and snowed some more. Over the last 24 hours we have gotten 12 inches of new snow. The kids absolutely love it. They want to play outside constantly. Matt used the 4-wheeler and made a big pile in the middle of the front yard for them to play on. I am sure before to long most of the neighborhood will be over here. We are definately going to have a white Christmas.
The boys are still doing really good. They are awake alot more, so I am finding the hours in the day that I have to myself dwindling. They are so smiley all the time and are such content happy boys. They are just really fun.
Aiden loving the animal swing.
Paige is out of school now for 2 weeks. So today we made gingerbread cookies and played in the snow. I am trying to figure out some more little activities to keep the kids occupied during the break. She also pulled another tooth this morning. She has a large hole in the front and is now wanting 4 teeth for Christmas.
If I don't have time to post before Thursday, I just wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Chrismtas. We are truly blessed to have such wonderful friends and family in our lives.

1 comment:
Hey, thanks for your cute christmas card. Your family is beautiful
Post a Comment