I figured better late than never to give an update on Christmas. We had a wonderful time. On Christmas Eve we all went to my parents and had a yummy dinner and then each of the kids got to open one present. Of course, it was jammies.
On Christmas Day, my parents came over to share in the fun. The kids had so much fun and loved all of their stuff. My favorite was after we opened the stocking stuff first, Kayla said "I didn't get what I wanted." We assured her that there was more that she hadn't opened yet and after opeing all of that, she was happy. Paige's favorite was her chalkboard. She loves to play school and she is loving that. Kayla got a playhouse and she loves to play restaraunt with that. They both got Leapsters and they are constantly playing those. The boys got toys, toys and more toys, that they will be interested in one day. We had so much snow on Christmas, that it was incredible. We definately had a white Christmas.
Brock, Collin, Aiden

2 comments:
Cute Cute Cute Cute Cute Cute. Next time I'm up in Rexburg I will stop by.
K
what darling pictures. I love them.
Post a Comment