Monday, June 30, 2008

Still Here

Well, things are still going good. I am still here with three babies inside. I have had just a few contractions here and there, but nothing to worry about. I am still in the same room and I am really starting to get bored. You can only watch TV and read books for so long. I keep telling myself that time will go fast, but that doesn't seem to be happening. The most uncomfortable part is sitting all day. My butt hurts really bad and no matter how I adjust, it still hurts.

Matt has been hanging out here most of his time. The girls are going to be here on Wednesday. I can hardly wait to see them. They went home to Rexburg last Monday and I have missed them so much. I think that will be the highlight of the week for me. It gives me something to look forward to (if that is at all possible).

Well, not to much has changed, but I will continue to keep you all updated. Thanks so much for all of your wonderful comments. They help keep me going.

3 comments:

The Freed Family said...

Hi Brook. I bet you are so uncomfortable having to sit and lie down all day...that is hard to do when pregnant...especially the farther along you get. Glad you get to see your girls & glad things are going well. If I was confined to bed rest and had a computer, I would retype all my recipes because they are such a mess....just an idea. If I get any other ideas for you, I'll let you know.

Leslie said...

Hey Brook. We are all "rooting" for you and A.B.C. Watching any good TV? You can catch up on a whole season of episodes online (on your laptop). Lost? 24?

Jordan and Jenny said...

I'm so glad that you finally got the internet so you can keep us updated more. I get emotional just reading your posts and thinking about what you must be going through emotionally and physically right now. Thanks for the email. I wish I could come visit you, maybe with some luck, I can in the near future. Hang in there and know that we are thinking of you.