Thursday, July 18, 2013

The Boys turned 5

That's right. I can hardly believe it myself. My three little miracles turned 5 years old last week. They had been anxiously counting down the days and were so excited. We started the day off with their favorite. Pancakes. Then we had swimming lessons, which they thought was kind of fun. After lunch Grandma Ricks came with us and we went to the Summer Movie, "Madagascar 3." This is Aiden's absolute favorite, so it was really nice that it fell on the week of their birthday. For dinner we had Spaghetti and Homemade Breadsticks. Then it was off to the girls soccer games. After the games, it was finally party time. They could hardly wait to open their presents. They each got a fishing pole from Grandma and Grandpa. They got Thomas the Train toys from us. They are really into trains and so they requested a train cake. I was quite pleased with the final outcome. They loved it, so that was all that mattered.
I can't believe how fast the last five years have gone. They have grown up so quickly and are so much fun. They are an absolute joy to us. I can't even imagine life without them. I love their individual personalities and their funny little quirks. I can hardly wait to see what the next five years brings, but I know it will be an exciting ride.

No comments: