Tuesday, July 3, 2012

First month of Summer

I can't believe we have already had a month of summer. We have had a busy first month and I thought I would recap some of our highlights. The kids successfully completed their 1st session of swimming lessons. This was a big accomplishment, since last summer the boys got kicked out of their session because they wouldn't stop crying. The first couple of days I was starting to wonder, but then a few bribes later, they decided swimming wasn't that bad. We have also gone to the pool a few nights as a family and they did good.
A few weeks ago, my mom and I took the kids to the zoo. The boys loved it. The best part was how fast they looked at everything, so we weren't there too long. Afterwards we had a picnic at the park. It was a lot of fun.
Kayla finally learned how to ride her bike without training wheels. She has been so stubborn about it, but I finally just took her training wheels off and made her learn. The only problem is she still won't really get on it and ride. She is still a little unsure. Hopefully she will feel more comfortable on it soon, so we can go on some family bike rides.
What a fun June. We have alot of fun things planned in July and can't wait for the next month.

1 comment:

Chris and Kim said...

Looks like a ton of fun! Enjoy the rest of summer!