Friday, June 1, 2012

Birthday Fun

Paige turned 10 years old yesterday. I can't believe she is in the double digits. She is the best helper and the best big sister. She is such a sweet girl and we are so lucky that she is part of our family. On Wednesday, she was able to have a birthday party with some of her friends. We did a cupcake party. The girls each got to decorate an apron when they arrived. Then we played a few games and decorated cupcakes. They had a lot of fun. Yesterday we went to the summer movie, "Puss in Boots." Then we went and rode the carousel. We invited Grandma and Grandpa Ricks over for dinner, cake and presents. She got lots of clothes and some legos. Her two favorite things. She had a fun day. Happy Birthday Paigey girl.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Wow 10! I can't believe how much she looks like you!!!

Angela said...

That is the biggest "cupcake" ever. Happy Birthday Paige, Ava wanted to call and I forgot. She is planning a girls night at grandma's while they are here.