Monday, January 2, 2012
Christmas Wrapup
Our Christmas was great this year. We spent Christmas Eve with my family. We had a nice breakfast and opened presents at my parents house. It was a nice start to Christmas Eve. The kids also got to open a gift on Christmas Eve and they got some cute p.j.'s. Then it was off to bed to anxiously await Santa's arrival.
The kids found success under the tree Christmas morning. We got up about 7 a.m. Christmas morning and opened our presents and had a yummy breakfast. Then we got ready for church and enjoyed a nice Christmas program at church. The kids enjoyed the afternoon playing with their toys and then we were able to go to Grandma and Grandpa's house for dinner. They all got what they asked for and have enjoyed spending the past week playing with their new loot.
Paige got a Lego Medeival Village, some clothes, and a beanbag.
Kayla got Barbie Princess Charm school barbies and house set, clothes and a bean bag.
Aiden got a Toy Story 3 Imaginext toy, geotrax train set and a dvd.
Brock got a Cars Shake n' Go ramp, geotrax train and a Baby Einstein DVD.
Collin got a Cars 2 Ramp, geotrax train and his favorite gift was Cars 2 cars, Francessco and Nigel.
(I left photo taking to Matt and I realized he didn't really get any good pictures of the boys with their toys. I am going to have to help him out with his picture taking skills.)
I was excited for one of the gifts Matt gave me for Christmas. He surprised me with tickets to Lady Antebellum on Valentine's Day. I am really excited for that.
Matt got some new fishing waders from the kids, so hopefully when he goes fishing this summer he won't get wet feet anymore.
We had a very nice Christmas and it has been fun having the kids home but I am so ready to send them back to school tomorrow. The good thing is they are also ready to go back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment