Aiden and Collin trying to be successful.
Brock in front of his potty chart.
I have never potty trained boys before, so I am clueless if my approach is going to work. If any of you have any suggestions, I am totally open to them.
I had to share this funny picture of Kayla from the other night. I went in to turn her lamp off and she just looked so cute with her pig and her hair done up in little buns. (The little buns make the girls hair kind of wavy/curly if you put them in wet and let them dry completely.)

Also, a couple of weeks ago, Matt was able to go over to the pool and test the redone water slide. It took them several tries to get the water slide right and this time it was good. Several guys went down this time around and no one got injured. The kids and I were able to go in and watch while they tried it out. It was fun for the kids. (I am pretty sure Matt enjoyed it as well.)


3 comments:
Bless you Brook! I had a more difficult time with Drew than Liv and the statement that made the difference was make the water yellow. Drew thought it was the coolest thing to be able to do.:). Hope your boys embrace it the same way!
Good luck! I would give you "boy advice" but to be honest Ian was so easy to train i don't remember doing it. It was the girls I thought was hard...:)
Good luck, Noah now refuses to even sit on the toilet. I just wait until they want to do it. It stinks to keep changing diapers but they train really fast and easy when they want to.
Post a Comment