Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Carving Pumpkins


Last night for Family Home Evening we carved our pumpkins. It was a lot of fun. The girls even helped clean the inside of their pumpkins out. That was a first. There were a lot of gross and sick comments, but they survived. Here are the finished products.



The girls spent a lot of time arguing over this giant pumpkin, so in the end we gave it to all three boys to share.

The girls thought it would be fun to put some of their Sunday shoes on the boys and dance with them. The boys thought this was super fun and were dancing and having a good time. The only one who didn't like it was their dad. Oh well, get used to it Matt. I'm sure there will be many more of these girly moments to come.

Brock, Collin & Aiden

3 comments:

Kristen said...

I always feel bad when we all get our fingers painted except for Ian.
by the way, when are we going on our double date?

Chris and Kim said...

This is what happens when you have sisters!! They will love this picture when they are older:)

Emily said...

K I love the picture of your boys with the big pumpkin. I'm awful, I can't tell which is which with out you putting captions, but the one in the orange Collin (?) cracks me up! Glad you guys are having fun!