I can't believe the day is here. My 3 little miracle babies are turning 2 today. The past two years have been full of fun, adventure, hard work, and enjoyment. I never in a million years figured I would be able to survive having 3 babies at one time, but somehow I have managed to figure it out. All we need is a daily routine and to stick to the schedule and we manage to survive. It has been amazing to watch them grow and change over the last 2 years, and I can't wait to see how much they change during this next year.
Aiden 2 years ago:
Aiden 1 year ago:
Aiden now:
His nickname is Aido and he has the funniest laugh I have ever heard. He loves tv and would sit in front of it all day if I let him. He loves to tease the other boys and steal their toys. He is so lovable and so darn cut.
Brock 2 years ago:
Brock 1 year ago:
Brock now:
His nickname is Brocky and he loves his mommy. When someone else comes around he is always clinging to me and wants me to hold him. He loves electronics and does anything he can to get ahold of them. He is the whiniest of the three, but he has a darling smile that makes up for it.
Collin 2 years ago:
Collin 1 year ago:
Collin now:
His nickname is Collie. He is my calmest little guy. He loves balls and cars and will throw anything he gets his hands on. He loves to shake his head and say "uh uh" to everything. He has a cute little personality and has me wrapped around his finger.
We love you three little stinkers to death and wish you a Happy 2nd Birthday. We can't imagine life without you.

4 comments:
Happy birthday. Brook I can't wait until you have 3 missionaries. I bet that will be amazing!!!
Wow----they are so big already when you compare pictures!
I can't believe it has been 2 years. They are so adorable and so grown up now. It was fun to see how much they have grown. Happy Birthday!
happy birthday darling little boys, they all look so awesome, such darling little faces. Miss you guys.
Post a Comment