Thursday, January 28, 2010

Snow Fun

On Tuesday the girls were getting their snow clothes on so they could go over to the neighbors house and play outside. As they were doing this the boys got their coats out of the closet and were getting mad, because they wanted to go too. So, after I got the girls ready I went downstairs and found three odds and ends snowpants to put on the boys. After about 10 minutes of getting them all ready, I took them out and put them in the sled and took them for a ride around the circle.

Brock, Collin and Aiden all bundled up for the snow.


Collin, Brock and Aiden (As I pulled the boys they all would start to lean back, so poor Aiden was always getting laid on and squished at the back.)

Collin, Brock and Aiden


They loved it. When we got home I started taking them inside and they got mad. So I took them out and let them sit in the snow. They didn't know what to think at first, but then they started touching it and they had a fun time. They loved it so much, that we went out again yesterday. This time around I put my snow clothes on and I went sledding down the hill Matt built outside with each of the boys. They giggled the whole way down.

1 comment:

Angela said...

that is so cute, Noah loves to sit in the snow and go down the hill. I thought he would be scared but he loved it. I loved the mismatched snowpants in all sizes.