Saturday, January 16, 2010

Cancun - Day 7

This morning we got up and packed and headed back for Cancun. When we finally got to the airport, we returned the rental car and got shuttled over to our terminal. I was so glad we got there early, because we waited in line to check-in for over an hour. The line was forever long, and I don’t think I have ever waited in that long of a line in an airport. After we finally got checked in and through the security, we realize our flight was about 30 minutes delayed. So we got some lunch and then waited to board.

I am actually writing this while flying from Cancun to Salt Lake. Matt and I have both had an incredibly fun week and it was fun to just spend time together without the kids. Don’t get me wrong, we have missed the kids more than I can tell you. It is the first time I have ever left the boys and I can hardly wait to kiss them and hold them. I know my life will be back to normal tomorrow with all the hustle and bustle of life, but that it is what I live for. I love my kiddos and this vacation has made me realize how much I do enjoy being a mom and taking care of them.

2 comments:

The Freed Family said...

I'm sure the trip was fun....but it is always good to be home! Hey, I was wondering how far along where you when you delivered your triplets? The lady in my ward had hers yesterday at only 27 weeks along.

Alli said...

Wow. I've had so much fun reading about your vacation. I'm jealous! Cancun, wow. I bet it was crazy not hearing the word 'Mom' for so long. I'm sure it was bitter-sweet.

We miss you and Matt.. and everyone in the ward. Let everyone know we miss them!