Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thankful

I am really slow posting about Thanksgiving. It has been a little wild around here. Last week was so busy I hope I can remember everything. On Wednesday, Paige had a program at school. They sang some Thanksgiving songs and then she got to read a book to me that she had written. It was so good. The songs were really cute.


After the program, I was able to go to lunch with some friends from high school. It was so fun to get together, talk and see them again. Thanks girls. It was alot of fun.


Me, Kristen (Bond) Dunnells, Jana (Call) Freed, Leslie (Clements) Stinson

It was also my nieces birthday, and they were in town for Thanksgiving, so we took the kids bowling. It was a lot of fun and thanks to the bumpers and the ramp, I think Kayla and I had the same score.
Matt spent the day fishing in Salmon with my brother-in-law Charlie. They both had an incredible time and have decided to make a tradition out of it. They were both successful as well.

Thursday we had Thanksgiving with my family at my Mom and Dad's. It was a really nice day and we had a lot of yummy food. We ate, played some games and looked through the ads.

Collin, Matt, Kayla, Brock, Paige, Brook and Aiden

Friday morning I woke up at 4:30 a.m. and hit the sales with my sister and dad. I was able to get everything I set out for, so it was worth it. Friday night Matt's mom, Pat, Jen, Josh and Morgan came for a visit. It was fun to see them and hang out with them.

Paige, Josh, Pat, Morgan, Kayla and Grandma Nielson having cake for Grandma's birthday

We took everyone up to Green Canyon swimming on Saturday. The kids loved it. We definately need to take them more often. It was a fun time.

As I reflect on all the things I am thankful for, I am most thankful for my family. My 5 wonderful children and my wonderful, hardworking husband. I am so grateful for Matt and all he does to support our family. I definately have a busier life than I ever imagined, but I wouldn't change it for anything. I am also grateful for both Matt and my families and all the love and support they give to us.

2 comments:

The Freed Family said...

How did you take triplets swimming?? My Black Friday shopping was a success too. Lunch was fun, it is always great to visit with you.

Jana said...

Okay so I found your blog through my old roomates blog(Monica Puffpaf). Any way we are the Nielson's also and I have identical triplet boys who are six. I saw your boys and it brought back all the memories. you family is sweet. good luckthey get so much better as they get older! - Jana Nielson erikandjananielson.blogspot.com