Yesterday was the official first day of school. Paige was very excited to start 2nd grade. Her teacher this year is Mrs. Gifford. She got the teacher she wanted and she has a lot of friends in her class. I walked her to school yesterday and she could hardly wait to get there. She had a fun day and is excited for the year.
Aiden and Brock can't stand to be inside the gate. If I leave them in the gate they both instantly crawl to the gate and Aiden gets on his knees and usually gets his fingers caught in the holes and Brock stands up to the gate. If they both get to the gate and get shaking it, they tip it over. I am getting really tired of rescuing them from the gate. Brock also loves to stand up behind the high chair. It makes him feel like such a big boy. Collin is finally crawling/scooting a little. He still rolls more, but at least he is trying.

1 comment:
Congrats Paige. You are getting to be such a big and pretty girl!
Post a Comment