Brock has finally mastered the art of crawling. It sure didn't take him long once he figured it out. He still isn't all that fast, but he can sure get around and reach anything he wants. His favorite are the stairs. I'm not a big fan of that and I need to purchase a long gate to block the stairs so he can't even get to them. I'm sure when I put that up he is going to love it. He also got his first tooth on the bottom. It finally poked through about 3 days ago.
Aiden also got his first tooth on the bottom. He is also getting his top 2 teeth. He out of all of the boys is the worst teether. He is really whiny and isn't a good sleeper lately. I can't wait for those 2 teeth to pop out so maybe he can cheer up a little.
Collin still has just the bottom 2 teeth. He is such a content little guy. I wish they were all as good natured as him. It is funny to watch when Brock is crawling, Aiden and Collin just sit there on the floor with their toys playing and watching him go. I have tried to help them crawl and they just face plant. They don't quite know what to do. I'm sure they will figure that out in time.
They all liked to be held and rocked to sleep for naps. I have decided that I can't do that anymore. It takes so much time and they fight it half of the time anyways. So I have set up a play pen in my bedroom and a play pen in the craft room. I put a baby in each of those and put one of them in their crib and I let them cry themselves to sleep. Right now it is brutal, but after a few days I am hoping they will realize that it isn't so bad. It makes it hard to have them strung out all over the house though, because keeping the girls quiet isn't an easy task. They are learning though.

3 comments:
way to go Brock! Noah just rocks and scoots backwards, he get so frustrated. Way to go Brook on letting then go to sleep on their own. You need more free time and rocking all of them takes all of that. They are so sweet and there is nothing like rocking a sweet sleeping baby. Good Luck!
You are amazing! I seriously do not know how you do it. Your boys and your girls are adorable. It was fun to see pictures of your vacation. I'm impressed you got all your boys in the water at the same time. Hope you are enjoying being home.
Hang in there with the not rocking--Aimee knows how limiting life is when you just have to rock one child. Heaven knows what it's like with three! It's really hard at first but aimee found that Helen is sleeping better when the sippy and rocking disappeared. Good Luck! Your family looks wonderful!
Post a Comment