Yes I am still alive. It has been a crazy two weeks. Last week we spent three days at my mom's while we got our new floor. Then last Monday I got my new cabinets. I love them. It is so fun to be in my kitchen. It is a totally different room. It seems so much bigger and way more open. I love it. I finally think everything is put away and I feel like I am put back together.
Before
And After................




The boys are all doing so much better. Aiden is really trying to get teeth and I am sure the others aren't to far behind. They are all healthy so I am keeping my fingers crossed that they stay that way because three babies sick at one time is pure torture.

The kids all ready for church.

Matt's parents came this last weekend and Matt's dad started helping with the tile backsplash. Hopefully Matt can finish it this weekend and then we will pretty much done with the kitchen.
The boys are all doing so much better. Aiden is really trying to get teeth and I am sure the others aren't to far behind. They are all healthy so I am keeping my fingers crossed that they stay that way because three babies sick at one time is pure torture.
The kids all ready for church.

10 comments:
Brook, wow, it's beautiful. And so open. I bet you're SO glad that it's done. Most of it, right??
That turned out SO nice! I can't imagine how good it is to be back in your house and hopefully on a normal schedule again. :o) Gorgeous cabinets! So here is my email, send me a quick hi and I'll get you invited to my blog! :o) eawheeler04@hotmail.com
It looks great. Where is the table area now?? We need more pictures. I bet it is nice to have that desk.
I love how your kitchen looks! It is so pretty. You kids are pretty cute too!
I love it! We have been waiting for pictures. The kids are cute, and I am glad they are feeling better.
It looks great. You have so much cabinet space and it does look so much bigger. I love the stove and on the other wall and the desk area will be so nice to have. Now onto the next project. Matt is ambitious (it must be the competitive twin nature because he and Mike are project guys). I could use a little of that around here. The boys are so big and so cute. Their hair is so dark. Enjoy the new kitchen
what a difference. It looks really nice. Good luck.
It looks great! Is Matt's work for sale? I could use a kitchen re-do. They boys look so cute. They are getting so big.
Your kitchen looks great!! I love the cabinets. THe boys are sooooo cute - I just want to squish their cheeks.
I love love love the cabinets! They are beautiful! These are some really cute pictures of your kids...
Post a Comment