Well I was able to find my plug for my camera card. I was able to get me photos downloaded. The boys are just so fun to take pictures of. It is really hard to get them to cooperate and all smile and look at the same time. Here are several pictures. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.
The boys got Raggedy Andy dolls from Grandma Ricks for Christmas. They love to hold them and chew on them. They are pretty cute.

5 comments:
They are absolutly adorable!! Everytime I look at your blog I just wonder how in the world you take care of 3 baby boys at the same time, plus 2 big sisters!!! I admire you!!
I can't get over how cute the boys are! I am sure it is easy for you to tell them apart but they look so much like each other to me. Every time I read any of your blogs I just think what a blessing it is that babies get here safely and healthy. Send Kayla over if you need, Lexi is getting really anxious for the snow to leave, maybe a friend would take her mind of it a little!
Adorable boys! When I first looked at the picture I thought Brock was sporting a Alfalfa look, and I was wondering where he got all that hair, but it is just the separation between the couch cushions. Hahaha.
Oh my gosh....look at those yummy little babies. And the smirks on their faces. Love it!!
oh my, i don't know how you do it? I was just thinking today as I put Gavin in the car seat next to me while I was cooking dinner...would you do that with 3?!! you are amazing and I LOVE the pics@
Post a Comment