Monday, December 15, 2008

Wintery Weekend

Life has been a little more crazy than usual. Thursday Paige had a Christmas program at school that we went to. She was an elf in the program and they sang some really cute Christmas songs. She never every single word and she sang her little heart out. I was very proud of her.


On Friday morning I took the boys up to my mom's so she could watch them over night for us. Her and my dad volunteered to do that so that Matt, I and the girls could go to Utah to the Nielson Family Christmas party. So we left Friday afternoon and it was harder to leave than I thought it would be. But I knew the boys were in good hands. For the third week in a row, Paige lost yet another tooth, so she now has a large hole in her mouth. She was very excited and the Tooth Fairy did find her in Utah.


Saturday was the party. It was fun to see everyone and spend some time with them. We left Utah around 6 p.m., and since it had snowed most of the day, the roads and the weather were awful. It took us 4 1/2 hours to get home and were we ever so glad to make it home safe. Thanks to my mom and dad for their wonderful help. It was a wonderful weekend (except for the drive) and a wonderful little break.


No comments: