Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Shots

Sorry it has been awhile. I always have good intentions of posting, but then something comes up. It is usually a baby needing fed, held, changed or some other baby thing. Anyways, the boys are all doing so good. Finally this week we are back on the eating every 4 hours schedule. While they were sick we ate every 3 hours and that was awful. I felt like that was all I did. With the 4 hour schedule I feel like I have at least an hour to myself.

We took the boys in today for their second round of immunizations. The doctor said they all look so good and he is amazed at how good they are doing. They also got weighed and I think that was what I was most looking forward to. They are all getting so big. Aiden weighs 11 lbs. 6 1/2 oz. and is 21 1/2" long. Brock weighs 9 lbs. 12 1/2 oz. and is 20 1/2" long. Last but not least, Collin weighs 10 lbs. 15 oz. and is 20 1/2 " long. Brock is trailing but he is starting to do a lot better on his eating. Hopefully he can start gaining on the other two.

Aiden, Brock and Collin

Brock having a bath


This last weekend the girls went out and played while Matt mowed up all of the leaves. I thought it would be the last decent day we would have, but mother nature has been so nice to us this week. The last few days have been gorgeous. With weather in the 50's I am not looking forward to the snow that is forecasted for tomorrow and the rest of the weekend.


Paige practicing her jump roping skills. She loves to jump, she must take after her mom.

Kayla can't get enough of her swing. Good thing she enjoyed it this summer, because next summer I know 3 little boys who will be using her swing.


Sunset on Saturday. It was to gorgeous to pass up. Can I just say, I love living in Idaho.

2 comments:

ashley said...

Wow, the boys are getting so big.....and chubby little cheeks. Love that! Glad they're feeling better too.....I can't even imagine them all being sick.

There's supposed to be SNOW tomorrow?!?!?! Sad sad sad!

Angela said...

The boys look so great. I love the chubby cheeks. Glad you are all feeling well. They have changed so much in the last month. Hope there isn't too much snow.