Yesterday we had to take the boys in for an appointment. Matt went with me, since I had to take all three of them. I feel like a parade as we walk down the hall. I am sure we are quite a sight. All is well with all three of them and they are all growing and getting so big. Aiden weighed in at a whopping 8 lbs. 6 oz. and he is 19 3/4" long. Brock weighs 7 lbs. 6 oz. and is 19" long. Last but not least, Collin weighs 7 lbs. 15 1/2 oz. (so pretty much 8 lbs.) and is 19 1/4" long. They are all fairly close in size but you can definately tell Aiden is the biggest. After holding Brock and then picking up Aiden you can feel the difference.
Paige went back to school today after a week and a half off. She wasn't to sure about going, but she was excited to show all of her friends her new haircut. Kayla also had preschool this morning, so I actually had a couple of hours to myself. The babies were all asleep, so I was able to get a little cleaning done. I would have preferred to be doing digital scrapbooking, but I will find another free moment for that.
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment