Today, Matt and I had to take Aiden to a Cardiology appointment at EIRMC for his heart murmur. I was really glad that the Cardiologist from the University of Utah comes up to Idaho Falls once a month. When we got there, they hooked a bunch of cords up to him and did an EKG. Things are looking good. He still has it, but it is small. As long as he is still eating well and growing well there isn't much to worry about. We take him back in four months to follow up and hopefully by then it will be gone.

The boys are alot more alert this week. I am noticing lots of changes that way. They are still eating every 4 hours, so that is good. Hopefully we can make that time a little longer. We just keep plugging along taking life a day at a time.
Aiden, Brock and Collin

Aiden
Brock

Collin
1 comment:
They are getting so cheeky and filling out so well!! they are the cutest triplet boys I've ever seen. I just want to cuddle and hold them they are so cute!!!!!! I'm glad things are going well for you and good luck with everything.
Post a Comment