Yes, life is busy. This week it seems like I haven't many moments to just sit down. This is one of them, so I thought I better update my blog. Last weekend was really nice. On Saturday night the girls and I went to a Proform Airborne jump rope show. It was so fun to take the girls and let them watch something that I used to do. Paige was totally enthralled and loved every minute. She wants to start going to jump rope and learn the ropes. It was also fun to see so many of my friends and old teammates. It was just really nice to get out.
On Sunday Paige had her Primary Program at church. She did so good. She knew her part and she sang her little heart out. I am amazed at how grown up she is getting. On our way up to my mom and dad's for dinner we stopped at the college gardens and I took some fun pictures of the girls together. I have been wanting to do this for awhile and we finally got out. It was such a nice night and we got some really fun pictures.
Matt's parents came last night and Matt and his Dad left this morning for a few days fishing in Salmon. They were going to camp out in a tent and I don't envy them one bit sleeping out in the 20 degree night. Matt's mom is here with me and the kids. It is so nice having her here and helping out. It makes everything go so much faster. I was also able to get outside today and do some much needed yard cleanup before the snow flies.
The boys are doing so well. They just continue to grow daily. I can't believe they are getting so big and I can't believe how fast time is going. I must admit I do have days where I can't take any more and I just need a break, but I have more good days than bad days, so that is good.
Collin (green), Aiden (blue), Brock (brown)

2 comments:
very cute pics. Your girls are so sweet
that is so great brook, i love seeing the pictures. they are all getting so big.
Post a Comment