Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Three Muskateers

Surviving. That is my key word these last few days, especially during the night. I guess it could get worse, so I won't complain too much. Matt is wonderful to help each time the boys wake up. We are able to feed them all around 10 p.m. Then they wake up again around 2 a.m. and then after one hour of feeding 3 boys, we hit the sack again until 6 p.m. for the next round. It could be every 3 hours instead of every 4 hours, so it isn't awful. The bad part is that Matt left today for meetings in Post Falls and he will be gone until Friday. Luckily his mom will be here tonight to help me and then my mom might stay one of the next nights.


The boys are doing so good. I think they can tell that they are all together again. They are always so content (until it is time to eat, then they just about eat their clothes off waiting for a bottle). I got all three of them together to do a few pictures today. Of course they didn't all cooperate. Some of the pictures Aiden was trying to eat Brock's face and Brock was sleeping through all of them. What a miracle these three little boys are in our lives. We love them so very much and are so glad to be together again.


Aiden, Brock and Collin together again on Sunday night.

Aiden trying to eat Brock.


6 comments:

Kristen said...

I'd say they all look identical. How do you keep them straight. Are you sure that Aiden isn't Collin? Maybe Paige pulled a mean trick on you...did she switch them? HAHAHA

Liz Cellan said...

They are so cute all together again!!! Bailey, Sierra, and I were loving these pictures this morning. Hope your week goes well with Matt gone!

Kurt and Kristy said...

Man you are supermom!! They are SO cute!! Even though Im sure it's a challenge I bet you love being all together at home!

Unknown said...

They look wonderful, I miss you guys so much already. I am so happy they are home..... finally.

Megan and Shawn said...

YEA!! I'm so glad you finally have all three, but I also hope you are able to get some rest every now and then. Good luck and keep posting - you are my hero!

The Freed Family said...

So cute. Looks like you are having fun dressing them alike. I am jealous in some ways that you have 3 new babies....but not so jealous in other ways (like the night feedings and all those diaper changes)! Enjoy them.