Wednesday, August 20, 2008

First Day of School


Paige is officially in the 1st grade. Her teacher is Mrs. Grover. Those of you who went to Madison know her daughter, Shaundel Grover. Paige is so excited to be going to school all day and she even gets to eat lunch at school. She also gets to walk to and from school with the neighbors. It will be good for her to get back into a rountine.


Kayla and I had the day to clean and run errands. It was weird to just have one child to take in and out of the stores. That time will soon end. The boys are doing really well. They are taking their bottles pretty good. Today Aiden was on room air for awhile. So that is a definate step up. Last night they weighed: Aiden - 3 lbs. 15 1/2 oz., Brock 3 lbs. 12 oz. and Collin 3 lbs. 15 3/4 oz. I bet after tonight Aiden and Collin break the 4 lb. mark. Brock isn't to far behind. I am anxious to see them on Friday. It is bittersweet though, because I leave Paige and Kayla behind, but I get to see my three precious boys.

1 comment:

The Sandall's said...

Hey--hope you remember me, we did the FHE group together; it seems like forever ago. Anyways, we saw your brother and sister-in-law last night and heard about the triplets and I had to come check out your blog. They are all so cute, and your girls are still as cute as ever! Glad to hear all is going well and that you are doing good...I can't believe you carried three babies, you look awesome! Hope all continues to go well!!