That is how long we have been in the NICU. That seems like a long time, but I really can't believe that is how long it has been. It is amazing how when it is one of the most unforgettable experiences of your life how fast it really flies by. I am just glad we are almost to the end of the NICU.
All of the boys are doing marvelous today. They are all becoming more alert and they are waking up when it is feeding time. They are starting to know. It was fun today when I was holding them, to just watch them and their little eyes wander across the room. They are so incredibly cute and precious.
Aiden took two bottles for me today. He is doing really well with them. Last night he weighed 4 lbs. 7 oz. Before I know it he will be 5 lbs.
Brock took one bottle for me today. He was so cute again today with his little hat on. At one point today he was awake and laying on his side towards the window. He just looked at the light from the window for at least a half and hour. Last night he weighed 4 lbs. 1/2 oz. At least he didn't drop any weight, but I sure wish he would gain a little faster.
Collin gained more weight than Brock. Last night he weighed 4 lbs. 8 oz. He took two bottles for me today. For awhile today he was even on room air. He had to go back on the oxygen, because he needed just a little more help. He is getting closer to not needing it though.

No comments:
Post a Comment