Brock is doing pretty well. They took him off of the light this morning as well. I was able to change his diaper yesterday and take his temperature. That was kind of fun. They try to get us as parents as involved as possible. We were able to watch the nurse feed him tonight. They are only feeding them about 1/5 of a teaspoon every 6 hours right now. They have a little tube that is going into their stomachs and they put their food in a little syringe and it trickles down through their mouths into their tummies. Brock is having no big problems, and so we hope that will stay the same. There is a possibility that Brock and Collin could still get a murmur like Aiden, so that is something they watch on a daily basis.
Collin had to be intubated yesterday afternoon for his breathing. They were able to take him off of the intubator about 2 a.m. this morning. He is doing a lot better and is breathing with the CPAP machine. They also took the light off of him this morning.
So Aiden is probably having the most complications right now. They say they aren't big complications. They are common in premature babies and the nurses said not to worry ourselves. They see it all the time. We will try and keep you posted daily. This is the easiest way for me to keep a record of everything and then you can share in our daily adventures as well.

9 comments:
Thank you so much for the updates. I will be checking daily. I love the A, B, C names. Darling. I hope you are healing up OK and able to handle everything. The boys look incredible. Good luck in the coming days.
my heart goes on a roller coster ride while I read and I am so glad for all the good. take care, much love to all 7 of you.
Oh Brook!
I'm not sure why, but I'm feeling so emotional as I read your news. CONGRATS!!!!!! I haven't been on my computer all weekend until today. Our apartment flooded and we've been staying at a hotel, so this is the first time I could dig through to my computer. I wish I could come see you and the boys to tell you congrats myself. Unfortunately we didn't get the job in Utah, so I guess I'll just be seeing you through the blog for now. I'm so thrilled for you guys. I can't even imagine what that day must have been like. I'm so happy that they are all doing well. If I wanted to send you something, where could I send it? maybe you could give me your in-laws' address or something. Oh, I'm just so excited for you all. Take care and get lots of sleep. Love ya
Jenny
Congrats Brook and Matt. They are so tiny and adorable. Hope Brook keeps feeling well. We are in Maine but will keep checking for updates.
You will be so glad to have this blog as a record of how everything has or will go.
I might be coming down in a few weeks...around the 28th...I would love to see you.
K
Wow! What an incredible adventure you've been on and will be on for probably quite some time. Your babies are so tiny but they look great. We can't wait to help you out when you get back home to Rexburg! Our love to you all! Ryan and Lesa
Congratulations to you both, Brook and Matt. Thanks for the great pictures and updates. We have been worrying all weekend about how it was going. It is good to see the boys faces. Let us know what we can do to help. God bless you all.
Wow! Congrats on your beautiful boys. We have been out of town and I just checked your blog. So glad all is going well. Doctors, technology, medicine-- amazing!
Brook, Melissa Samuelson here, I found your blog on Kristen's. Congratulations! Wow what an experience! I hope you are well and the triplets continue to do better each day!
Post a Comment