Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Ultrasounds


These are the ultrasound we had done last Monday, on the 7. The first picture shows the two identical twins. They are tummy to tummy at the moment, but they said they won't stay in those positions. The second picture shows the single baby.


I guess I should explain. The two identical twins are in the same outer sack, but they have their own inner sacks, so their umbilical chords won't get twisted. The other baby is all alone in his own
sack and he will be a fraternal twin.
When these pictures were taken, all three of the babies measured 15 weeks and 2 days. So they are right on schedule at this point. I will have an ultrasound done every two weeks, so we will be able to follow their progress carefully.



5 comments:

Jordan and Jenny said...

Wow! Brook. Those ultra sounds are pretty amazing. Thanks for posting them. So what do your girls think? I'm sure they are so excited. Thanks for emailing me back. I'm glad that everything is going well at this point. Do you have any names picked out? GOod luck with that.
Jenny

Anonymous said...

Yeah! What amazing news - we are so happy for you and scared at the same time. Well, scared in a good way :) I can barely handle my four, so good luck with five! I'm sure you are having fun preparing and we hope all continues to go well.
Brooke

Kristen said...

Thanks for the pics. Keep us updated! Don't forget our dinner out. I was telling Pete and i think he was jealous...maybe we should consider bringing the hubbies along. Just an idea. Or maybe that can be another night.
K

jillian said...

when you guys get going on "responsibilties" you really get going. meaning the bishopric and such... congrats, good luck and hello!!

Hillman Family said...

Brook. We just found your link on Jay and Jillian's Blog. Wow, we are excited for your family. Brian is jealous-- boys would be great! Keep in touch!
Brian and Dayna Hillman